101 Daviess St., Owensboro, KY, 42303
199 W Veterans Blvd, Owensboro, KY, 42303
May – September
Owensboro’s popular FREE concert series returns to the downtown Owensboro Riverfront for its 17th year for the perfect way to start your weekend from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Each week, Friday After 5 spans from RiverPark Center through Smothers Park to the Owensboro Convention Center along the Ohio River.
Check out all six venues:
• The “Party Pier” sponsored by Don Moore Automotive features live music and is adjacent to the Owensboro Convention Center on the west end of Smothers Park.
• The BB&T Plaza Patio at RiverPark Center also features live music and is on the east end of the park.
• The Atmos Energy Courtyard on Daviess Street between RiverPark Center and the International Bluegrass Music Museum offers even more live music.
• The Kroger Street Fair throughout Smothers Park includes vendors, unique children’s events and special appearances by your favorite cartoon land stars.
• Glenn Family Services sponsors Gospel on the River, a series of free concerts featuring gospel groups inside RiverPark Center’s Cannon Hall.
• Don’t miss the Open Acoustic Jam and live, local entertainers on the Smothers Park Overlook Stage near the signature fountains.