117 Daviess St
Owensboro, KY 42303
Pete Wernick’s Bluegrass Jam Camp
Friday, October 21st, 1pm-6pm
Saturday, October 22nd, 9 am-6 pm
Sunday, October 23rd, 9 am- 6 pm
Closet pickers, this is for you!
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming at the first session!
- Optional museum tour and/or visit to Bill Monroe’s home place in nearby Rosine
- Camp T-shirt and poster
- Evening jamming and showing of IBMM-produced documentaries
Full weekend package: $650 (includes 2 nights at riverfront hotel, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
Commuter package: $395 (includes 2 lunches)
Additional information and to register online visit http://www.bluegrassmuseum.org/jam-camp/