Monsters on the Ohio

October 7, 2016 all-day
English Park
2 Hanning Ln
Owensboro, KY 42301
Aaron Wheatley
Monsters on the Ohio @ English Park | Owensboro | Kentucky | United States

Monsters on the Ohio

October 7th, & 8th,  2016

The Monsters on the Ohio tournament will hit the waters of the Ohio River in the Newburgh Pool out of Owensboro Ky.  Tournament will be launched from English Park boat ramp, October 8, 2016. This is the opportunity for  catfish anglers from across the country to compete against the best, of the best for cash and prizes.

90% PAYBACK TOURNAMENT…payout is based on number of entries.  Remaining 10% will go back to Monsters on the Ohio.

The Monsters on the Ohio tournament is a team event. Teams will consist of one or two persons with one exception. A third person may accompany the team provided the third person is under 16 years of age or over 60 years of age. Entry fees for this tournament is $200.00 per team with $30 going toward big fish per team.

WEIGH-IN SITE:  The tournament weigh-in will be held at English Park on Hanning Lane in Owensboro. Tournament hours are 6:30 AM until 3:00 PM. All anglers must be in weigh-in line by 4:00 PM with a 5 fish limit per team. To help preserve the sport only live fish will be weighed in and all fish will be released after the tournament.  Complete list of tournament rules available on

REGISTRATION:  Participants may enter by mail or click registration link on website . Deadline for mail-in and site registration is September 26th. There will be a late fee of $25 for every registration received after September 26th (all late fees will go in the Big Fish pot). Payout will be based on number of entries.  Also field test products from national sponsors will be drawn during this event. The first 50 boats registered will receive 2 Monsters on the Ohio T-shirts. Must be entered by September 26th if you want your team listed on back on T- shirt.

The Owensboro Daviess County Convention and Visitors Bureau would like to welcome all Monsters on the Ohio participants along with their families and guests to this historic city. For more information see

For more information or if you’d like to become a sponsor please contact tournament director, Aaron Wheatley at 270-993-3733.