Phoebe Hunt will be the artist that evening (she played at ROMP). All of the proceeds for the silent auction will be going to the Blue Grass Museum. Here is a little summary of how the evening will go.
If you purchase tickets you will be greeted with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine on arrival! The silent auction opens at 5:00 PM (I will give you some of the items that will be in the auction in a moment). Dinner will be at 6:30 PM. It will be a four course meal with your choice of pairing wine or bourbon with each course. The bourbons I have selected are: Makers 46, Elijah Craig 12 Year old, Four Roses private barrel (recipe OESK) and Michter’s American Whiskey.
After dinner you will receive VIP seating for Phoebe Hunt (who will be performing outside). The dinner ticket prices include the cover charge for the band that evening. If you do not purchase dinner tickets their will be a $10 cover for the band.
Some of the silent auction items include:
- Pappy Van Winkle 15 Year Old
- 2 VIP Tickets for ROMP
- 2 UK Football tickets vs. Georgia (November 8th)
- Private dinner for 2 with Jim Rutledge on November 20th at the Miller House with VIP seating for the OBS meeting that evening (you will sit at my table with Jim)
- Private tour and tasting (including lunch) for 6 people at Makers Mark WITH BILL SAMUELS!
- “Virgin Bourbon” which is a 15 year old, 100 proof bourbon made by Heaven Hill. This bourbon is only sold in Japan and is being discontinued next year–ULTRA RARE!
- Box of Premium cigars (Aging Room) donated by our friends at J’s Liquors
- Michters Barrel head signed by Willie Pratt!
We will have a lot more items, I just wanted to wet your appetite!!
As most of you know, we will not be having the Bourbon & Blues Festival this year. However, I really wanted to do something on a smaller scale and help raise money for a good cause. I think those that attend this event will not be disappointed!
Tickets are $75 per person. If you buy a table for 4 you will get a complimentary bottle of wine at your table. If you buy a table for 8 you will get 2 complimentary bottles of wine at your table.