501 W 2nd St
Owensboro, KY 42301
Arctic Adventure Kids Fun Festival
presented by One Health Pediatrics
The Arctic Adventure Kids Fun Festival presented by One Health Pediatrics is an indoor, polar playground full of activities for kids of all ages! Fun for kids. Free for adults. No parkas needed. This is the last weekend of Christmas break and the perfect time to get out of the house and into the Convention Center for cabin fever relief.
The Arctic Adventure will begin with a brief orientation at “basecamp” with your guide, Frostbite Fred. He will then lead you on the no-chills-just-thrills expedition through the “snowcapped” expo halls of the Owensboro Convention Center. When the “avalanche warning” sounds, follow Frostbite Fred into the “cool down zone” for even more fun and some hot cocoa!
- AN ACTIVE ADVENTURE – Get ready to snowboard, slide, jump, sled, climb, explore, navigate, and bobsled in our interactive (ice-free) obstacles and attractions.
- UNIQUE ATTRACTIONS – Never-before-seen extreme attractions to thrill toddlers and teenagers alike.
- AFFORDABLE – $15 tickets for ages 3-17. Adults and children 2 and under are free with paid child discount! Use discount code “Parent” to save $3!
- SHORTER LINES – Staggered sessions and limited entry to reduce crowding and attraction wait times.
- INDOOR – Come in and chill out! Avoid the frigid temperatures with an indoor polar playground, fun for kids of all ages.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF FUN – Tickets to the Arctic Adventure make excellent and affordable Christmas presents and stocking stuffers!
- BUY TICKETS – Tickets are limited. Buy yours online at www.owensborotickets.com, the Owensboro Convention Center, or charge by phone at 270.687.8800.
- For each Arctic Adventure ticket holder, the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department is giving a FREE general admission skate pass for ice skating at the Edge Ice Center.
For more information, visit www.arcticadventurefun.com/
Saturday, January 2, 2016
Noon – 2pm (Early Entry – 11:30am)
3pm – 5pm (Early Entry – 2:30pm)
6pm – 8pm (Early Entry – 5:30pm)
Sunday, January 3, 2016
1pm – 3pm (Early Entry – 12:30pm)
4pm – 6pm (Early Entry – 3:30pm)
7pm – 9pm (Early Entry – 6:30pm)
Adults and Children (2 Years and Under) – *FREE with paid child admission
Children (Ages 3-17) – $15
For a limited time, use the coupon on the ad in the November issue of Owensboro Parent magazine to save $3 on each entry fee. Adults and those under 2 years of age are free with paid child admission. That’s right, adult entry is FREE! Early Admission Entry, which gets you into your session 30 minutes early, is also available for an extra $10.
(*Adults must accompany at least ONE child with a ticket – even if they are 2 and under.)