CMA and Grammy award winning country artist, Travis Tritt will perform on Saturday, February 13 at 8PM. Enjoy a special evening featuring the multi-platinum artist in an intimate solo-acoustic setting performing some of his biggest hits, including “T-R-O-U-B-L-E,” “It’s A Great Day to Be Alive,” and “Best of Intentions.” The Grand Ole Opry member will also share personal stories and anecdotes about his life and musical influences. It’s a perfect date for Valentine’s Day!
Tickets start at $49 and will go on sale on Friday, January 15 at 10am. Event parking will be $10 in the Owensboro Sportscenter parking lot. Tickets and parking passes will be available online at OwensboroTickets.com or at the Owensboro Convention Center Box Office. Additional processing fees apply to all ticket sales.
- Attendees will need to stay in their seats unless using the restroom or purchasing merchandise or food/beverage.
- Masks or facial coverings are required unless eating and drinking while in your seat.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the venue.
- Capacity has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Seating has been assigned in groups of 1,2,3,4,5, or 6 seats. Each group must be purchased in its entirety.
- Social Distancing line ques will be marked for concessions, ticketing, and merchandise.
- Doors will open 1.5 hours prior to show to allow for more time to get in and find your seats.
- Pre-Event emails will be sent out closer to concert date with further instructions on more safety protocols on entering/exiting the building.
ROMP FEST 2021 is hosted by the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Celebrating its 17th year, ROMP Festival will return to Owensboro’s Yellow Creek Park June 23-26, 2021.
Daviess County’s Yellow Creek Park is located, 5710 KY 144, Owensboro, KY 42303, a 150-acre picturesque park with rolling hills famous for its nature trails, winding creek and fishing lake, and sweeping tree-lines, plays host to ROMP each year.
A full line-up of artist-led instrument workshops takes place throughout the day, as ROMP artists interact with fans and players of all ages and skill levels. Other workshops and forums include songwriting, clogging and flat-foot dancing, yoga (all levels), and bluegrass jamming 101.
Additional offerings at ROMP Festival include organic and farm-to-table food vendors, craft vendors featuring Kentucky Proud products, art installations and professionally-led children’s activities.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their instruments and jam throughout the weekend, as well as dance the night away at the late night stage, featuring nationally acclaimed acts in the park’s rustic Pioneer Village.
Continuing a beloved tradition of bringing great live music into the local community, the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra presents Concert on the Lawn on Sunday, August 28, 2021 at 7:00 PM. The annual concert takes place on the front lawn of Kentucky Wesleyan College, 3000 Frederica Street, with the festivities beginning at 5:30 pm.