September 12 & 13, 2015
1:00pm – approx. 3:30pm in Downtown Owensboro along the riverfront
Admission is FREE
All eyes will be on the skies over the Ohio River in downtown Owensboro as performers showcase vintage warbirds, military jet, and aerobatic demonstrations.
What should I bring?
- Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses
- Camp chairs and blankets
What to leave at home
- No Tents or Canopies of any kind will be allowed within city parks. Structures of ANY kind will be required to be taken down. This will be strictly enforced.
- No taping or roping off of large areas will be allowed. This will be strictly enforced throughout the event area.
- No overnight camping is allowed in city parks or the overall event area.
- No glass bottles are allowed at the event site. Plastic containers, cans and food are permitted. There are also plenty of food and soft drink vendors to take care of any needs you may have.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No grills are permitted in any of the viewing areas.
- No bikes, skateboards or skates are allowed in the event area. If you ride your bike to the air show, please be courteous and walk it through the event site for pedestrian safety.
- Please leave any pets at home.
See website for additional information:http://www.owensboroairshow.com